Calvary Community for Kids & Families
Students in Grades 5 and 6 tackle the tough questions preteens ask about life, God, and relationships during Splash time. They dig into the Bible with their friends and teachers, to see what it has to say about real-life issues. Splash is designed to help students move from kids programs to youth ministry, develop lasting friendships, and grow in their faith.
SUNDAY MORNING IN-PERSON
September through August, students have fun hanging out and growing in their understanding of God’s Word together. We have created great momentum for meeting in person this spring and we want to keep the excitement growing through the summer. Our focus will be on deepening relationships with each other and Jesus!
We ask that you pre-register your child.
Registration for each Sunday opens the Monday morning prior, and closes on Saturday at 10pm. Please register each week you plan to attend as our spaces are limited at this time. Walk-ins will be welcomed if space allows.
If my child is pre-registered, what should I do on Sunday morning when we arrive?
- White Bear Campus—Go to the Kids Check-In station to receive a pre-printed nametag.
- Roseville Campus—Go directly to your Splash room (Rooms 1-3) to get our pre-printed nametag.
- Your pre-registered spot will be held until 5 minutes after the service begins.
- Kids will be asked some basic health screening questions, have their temperature checked, and will hand sanitize before heading to their classrooms.
If I did not pre-register but we end up coming to church… what should we do on arrival?
- Walk-ins are welcome if space allows so be sure to stop by the Kids Check-In (White Bear Campus) or Rooms 1-3 (Roseville Campus Splash Rooms) to see if there is room!
- If there is space available, your child will be added to the list, receive a nametag, asked some basic health screening questions, have their temperature checked, and will hand sanitize before heading to their classroom.
- If your child’s class was full, make sure to check back at 5-10 minutes into class time to see if there were any cancellations.
If I pre-registered and my plans have changed….how do I cancel my registration?
No worries! If possible, let us know. You can email Christy.Becher@calvarychurch.us or your child’s program director.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ONLINE
At these monthly meet-ups, connect with other kids and your leaders to talk about life and ways to grow in your faith.
April 7, May 5 / 7-7:30pm
Students meet first Wednesday of the month. Contact your age group director for other details and Zoom link. We will have our FINAL Zoom Fun for this school year on Wednesday, May 5.
Other Online Options
We want to encourage your family to connect with Jesus at home and continue growing in your faith! Let’s partner together to point your kids towards Jesus.
Tools for teaching your kids about God’s Word at home can be found HERE.
Friday, April 23 / 6:30-8pm OR Friday, April 30 / 6:30-8pm
2292 Woodale Dr / Mounds View, MN 55112
Micki Lutz from the White Bear Campus will host on Friday, April 23 and Mandy Johnson from Roseville will host on April 30. You can come whichever night works best for you and your friends. We ask that you purchase your jump ticket and complete the Zero Gravity waiver online before arriving to save time. You can complete everything by CLICKING HERE.
Don’t forget your Zero Gravity socks!
Sixth Grade Milestone
Sunday, August 15 / 7pm
Milestone is a very special event for Splash Students and their parents as they celebrate what God has done during the Splash and Children’s Ministry years and look forward to joining the Fusion program. We will celebrate together as White Bear Campus and Roseville Campus Splash teams with special words from Micki Lutz and Mandy Johnson and also meet the Fusion team of Liz Johnson and Emma Larson. It will be a night you won’t want to miss!
These awesome books highlight verses for Preschool-K or Grades 1-6, and are easy to keep on your kitchen table, or wherever you will see them daily. Memorize the verses that correspond with each month’s lesson to get the most out of our curriculum. To get a book, contact your child’s age group director.
Social Media for Parents
Join our Calvary Church Kids Facebook page for Bible lessons to teach at home, worship ideas, Bible memory challenges, and to stay connected with each other. For the Facebook group click HERE or search “Calvary Church Kids” while on Facebook.
Link to come!
Children’s Ministry Pastor
Splash Director—Roseville Campus
Splash Director—White Bear Campus