Calvary Community for Kids & Families
We want to encourage your family to connect with Jesus at home and continue growing in your faith! Let’s partner together to point your kids towards Jesus.
Elementary kids have fun with their friends at Calvary while growing in their faith and knowledge of God’s Word. Sunday morning classes help kids experience Christ while connecting with teachers and peers. Weekly Wednesday night club is another way for kids of all ages to engage.
SUNDAY MORNING IN-PERSON
During Sunday morning classes offered year-round, kids learn about the Bible through the Big God Story. We love to partner with parents to teach kids that no one is too small to connect with our great big God. Program runs year-round, and no registration is required.
We ask that you pre-register your child.
Registration for each Sunday opens the Monday morning prior, and closes on Saturday at 10pm. Please register each week you plan to attend as our spaces are limited at this time. Walk-ins will be welcomed if space allows.
If my child is pre-registered, what should I do on Sunday morning when we arrive?
- Go to the Kids Check-In station to receive a pre-printed nametag.
- Your Pre-registered spot will be held until 5 minutes after the service begins.
- Kids will be asked some basic health screening questions, have their temperature checked, and will hand sanitize before heading to their classrooms.
If I did not pre-register but we end up coming to church… what should we do on arrival?
- Walk-ins are welcome if space allows so be sure to stop by the Kids Check-In to see if there is room!
- If there is space available, your child will be added to the list, receive a nametag, asked some basic health screening questions, have their temperature checked, and will hand sanitize before heading to their classroom.
- If your child’s class was full, make sure to check back at 5-10 minutes into class time to see if there were any cancellations.
If I pre-registered and my plans have changed….how do I cancel my registration?
No worries! If possible, let us know. You can email Christy.Becher@calvarychurch.us or your child’s program director.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT ONLINE
Connect on Zoom with other kids and your leaders to talk about our monthly theme, play games, and grow in your faith.
White Bear Campus kids meet once a month, Roseville Campus kids meet twice a month. Contact your age group director for dates and Zoom link.
7-7:30pm / On Zoom
Other Online Options
Tools for teaching your kids about God’s Word at home can be found HERE.
These awesome books highlight verses for Preschool-K or Grades 1-6, and are easy to keep on your kitchen table, or wherever you will see them daily. Memorize the verses that correspond with each month’s lesson to get the most out of our curriculum. To get a book, contact your child’s age group director.
Social Media for Parents
Join our Calvary Church Kids Facebook page for Bible lessons to teach at home, worship ideas, Bible memory challenges, and to stay connected with each other. For the Facebook group click HERE or search “Calvary Church Kids” while on Facebook.
Link to come!