Calvary Community for Kids & Families
Infants & Toddlers (Birth-Age 2)
Babies and walkers are warmly welcomed by caring adults in our childcare areas. Attend worship services and adult classes knowing your wee ones are in good hands, with staff and volunteers who are eager to share the love of Jesus.
Early Childhood (Age 3-Kindergarten)
Jesus cherished the little ones, and so do we. Children will play games and do crafts that tie into the Big God Story, as shared by capable adults, while parents are in worship service and class. Kids enjoy learning about God through song and active play, tools that help them hold the Word in their hearts for years to come.
Capacity is limited in our classrooms at this time, so please pre-register your child.
Registration for each Sunday opens the Monday morning prior, and closes on Saturday at 10pm. Please register each week you plan to attend as our spaces are limited at this time. Walk-ins will be welcomed if space allows.
If my child is pre-registered, what should I do on Sunday morning when we arrive?
- Go to the Kids Check-In station to receive a pre-printed nametag.
- Your Pre-registered spot will be held until 5 minutes after the service begins.
- Kids will be asked some basic health screening questions, have their temperature checked, and will hand sanitize before heading to their classrooms.
If I did not pre-register but we end up coming to church… what should we do on arrival?
- Walk-ins are welcome if space allows so be sure to stop by the Kids Check-In to see if there is room!
- If there is space available, your child will be added to the list, receive a nametag, asked some basic health screening questions, have their temperature checked, and will hand sanitize before heading to their classroom.
- If your child’s class was full, make sure to check back at 5-10 minutes into class time to see if there were any cancellations.
If I pre-registered and my plans have changed….how do I cancel my registration?
No worries! If possible, let us know. You can email Christy.Becher@calvarychurch.us or your child’s program director.
Tools for teaching your kids about God’s Word at home can be found HERE.
These awesome books highlight verses for Preschool-K or Grades 1-6, and are easy to keep on your kitchen table, or wherever you will see them daily. Memorize the verses that correspond with each month’s lesson to get the most out of our curriculum. To get a book, contact your child’s age group director.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PARENTS
Join our Calvary Church Kids Facebook page for Bible lessons to teach at home, worship ideas, Bible memory challenges, and to stay connected with each other. For the Facebook group click HERE or search “Calvary Church Kids” while on Facebook.
Link to come!
Parents, dedicate your child during a Worship Service, offered several times a year at each campus. You will be able to choose the Worship Service time that works best for your family.
Roseville Campus Dedication Dates
Sunday, May 9 / 9 &11am Worship Service
White Bear Campus Dedication Dates
Sunday, June 20 / 10:15am Worship Service
EARLY CHILDHOOD CONTACTS
Children’s Ministry Pastor
Early Childhood Director—Roseville Campus
Infant & Toddler Director—Roseville Campus
Contact for Infants & Toddlers—White Bear Campus
Early Childhood Director—White Bear Campus