White Bear Lake, MN 55127

Service Times

Sunday 9:00 AM

Sunday 10:30 AM

Contact

More Info

Grades 7-9

Junior High Students

Grades 7-9, we've got you covered with the program we call Fusion. On Sunday mornings, engage with your friends and leaders in small and large group conversations that connect faith and Scripture with everyday life. Wednesday nights give you an opportunity to be part of a consistent, caring community. Students and leaders team up to create a place to connect, have fun, and grow toward God together.    

FUSION Students

Grades 7-9

Sunday

Sunday mornings are all about diving deeper into scripture through small group discussions, interactive activities, and teachings. Students will be challenged to think critically about the Bible and what they believe. Many students will attend the 10:30 service after Fusion or go serve with Kid’s Ministry.  

September 12-May 22
9-10am
Roseville Campus
White Bear Campus

Wednesday

Wednesday nights are a standard youth group experience with games, teaching, and small groups. A fun time is guaranteed as relationships are built with peers and caring adult leaders. Students will be a part of a small group that is made up of same gender students and adult leaders.

September 15-April 27
7:30-9pm
Roseville Campus 

New to Fusion?

My student has never been to the Fusion Jr. High student programs before, do they need to be signed up?  

No! Students are welcome to just show up and we will take care of the rest. If you think of it, send the Jr. High ministry staff an email ahead of time to let us know your student is attending for the first time. We can meet you and your student and then help them get connected with other students.  

I want my student to check out Fusion but I don’t think they know anyone. How can I encourage my student to give Fusion a try? 

Fusion students come from 10+ schools/districts so many of our students don’t know each other from a school setting. But our Fusion students are a welcoming bunch! Encourage your student to be super brave and give Fusion a try, and remember, there are plenty of other students who are just getting to know each other.  

Mission Trip

Rapid City

For now, lookout for opportunities to start earning funds for this trip through working at Impact Grills. 

Current Series

SUNDAYS

January- Made in the Image of God. We can recite the scriptures that tell us that God created us, but do we actually know what that means? During this series, we are going to look into what it means for us that God created us in his image.

February- Why do we do that? We baptize believers, take communion, and worship together. But do we know why? In this series, we are going to see what scripture has to say about our church practices.   

WEDNESDAYS

January- Free People. Rules are everywhere. Why do we need them? In this series, we are going to dive into why God has commandments and rules for us and why we should follow them. 

February- Relatable. Junior high is a time when we are figuring out our relationship dynamics and how we fit into those relationships. In this series, we are going to talk about the Biblical view of the relationships that we are involved in and what God has in mind for those relationships. 

Annual Health Form 

THERE{4}
TEEN GIRL CONFERENCE

THERE{4} is a 2-day livestream conference designed to inspire the next generation of teen girls (grades 7-12) to boldly live out their identity in Jesus Christ. Get ready for a weekend of incredible worship, amazing speakers, and creative interactions designed just for you! Dinner included on Friday. Light breakfast and lunch included on Saturday.

Cost: $40 both days, $25 one day

February 18 / 5:30-10pm
February 19 / 9am-4pm
Roseville Campus

registration Link

Featured

Events

Fusion Staff

Staff & Leaders Brochure